Web Content ViewerActions
Logistics & International Trade
Canon Virginia’s Logistics Department is capable of providing global logistics services for both inbound and outbound freight and materials to support Lean Supply Chain initiatives for Canon Virginia and our customers.
Our Domestic Logistics team supports all domestic inbound and outbound requirements including:
- Order fulfillment, product distribution, and pick, pack and ship operations
- Real-time RFI and Internet inventory access capabilities
- Transloading, cross-docking and warehouse management capabilities
- Overall transportation and carrier management
CVI is also authorized to operate Foreign Trade Zone 20D which permits a more efficient means of importing materials and allows for potential duty savings to help improve our cost-competitiveness.
International Trade Group
Our International Trade Group coordinates all import and export functions.
Canon Virginia is a member of the following U.S. Customs and Border Protection programs:
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Tier III
- Importers Self-Assessment Program
Our Goal to ensure the right products in the right place at the right quantities at the right time at minimal cost.